Sunday, October 20, 2013

Setting Up for the Future!

Hello Everybody,

Hope you have had a good week!  I've been setting up all of my social media accounts gearing up for my solo project.  There are so many great online tools for you to share your music, videos, and thoughts.  So far I have setup Facebook, YouTube, Blogger, and Bandcamp.  I plan on sharing through all of these platforms on a regular basis, so be on the lookout.

Now it's time to start working on demos for my first EP!  I'm thinking about recording everything acoustic, so I can match the sound at my solo shows.  I'm throwing around about 5 songs at this point.  I have some new songs, and some songs that I may pull from previous projects that will work well on acoustic.

Part of my weekly routine will be to record a video for your viewing pleasure :)  This week's YouTube video features a cover of Eric Church - "Like Jesus Does".  Not my typical genre, but thought I would give it a shot.  Check out the video below and let me know what you think.


Thanks for reading,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment