Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Youth is Wasted on the Young"

Hello Everybody,

It seems as though the season has changed.  It's getting cold!  I welcome change it inspires creativity.  Speaking of creativity....I've been doing a little creating myself!

You may already know that I perform at my wife's yoga studio Yoga Loft almost every Friday night....we call it Acoustic Flow.  One of my favorite parts during the yoga practice is when everyone stops for final Savasana, which is super peaceful after a grueling yoga practice.  During final Savasana I performed "Youth is Wasted on the Young".  I felt a special connection to the song, so I've decided to make it the title track on my upcoming EP.

I recorded "Youth is Wasted on the Young" this weekend.  It felt so natural while I was recording that I was able to finish the song in one afternoon.  Recording a song and getting the sound you want quickly is a special treat for any songwriter.

You can stream or download the "Youth is Wasted on the Young" below.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment