Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Official

Another marketing notch on my belt recently....I converted my blog into a website - www.michaelmillermusic.org.  Also, I have an official email - contact@michaelmillermusic.org.  Pretty legit huh :)  I'm currently listening to Spotify while typing this blog.  Listening to the new John Mayer album.  Really digging it.  I can definitely hear the J.J. Cale influence in this one.

I've played a few shows since my last blog post.  One with Casey Clark and Second Hand Still as well as a solo show at Carolina Vines in Newton.  Both shows went well.  I think I'm getting the hang of this solo thing :)

Casey Clark and Brad Bailey Performing @ The Crossing at Hollar Mill



Michael Miller @ Carolina Vines


I have a show coming up this weekend at J. McCroskey's Irish Pub this Saturday December 7th at 10pm.  Can't wait to get out and perform again.  I'll make sure to post pictures and videos of my journey.  Until then.....

Michael      

No comments:

Post a Comment