Sunday, February 16, 2014

Guess What I Just Finished?

It has been awhile since my last blog post.  Sorry for the delay!  I've been locked away in my studio working on "Black Tie" my new EP.  I had a ton of fun working on this project, and I'm excited to share the finished product with everyone.

"Black Tie" features four rock songs ranging from alt rock to blues.  E'Lon Bruce-Dunlap played bass, Matt Decker played drums, and I performed all of the guitar and vocal parts.  E'Lon and Matt were great to work with...very talented musicians.

The EP is now available on virtually every digital distribution channel such as itunes, amazon, spotify, rhapsody, google play etc.  You can download or stream the album just search for "Michael Miller Black Tie" on any of your favorite music streaming or download sites.

Take a listen to "Black Tie" below and let me know which track is your favorite.

Thanks!
Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment